HEALTH AND PERSONNEL ACCIDENT
1. Human Accident Insurance
Subjects covered: all Laos citizens from 16 to 65 years old and foreigners studying and working in Laos (hereinafter referred to as the Insured) under the terms stipulated in this rule; exclude the following subjects:
– People with neurological diseases.
– People with disability or permanent disability of 50% or more.
BSH pays for the physical damages of the insured person due to:
– A sudden force,unexpected by the Insured, from outside impacting on the body of the insured and is the direct cause for the Insured’s death or bodily injury.
– The insured have the action of rescuing people and property of the State, of the people and participating in fight against the unlawful acts.
The Insured seriously violated the laws, rules and regulations of the authorities, local government, or of other social organizations, violating the traffic safety law.
2. Acts of deliberately self-inflicting the accident by the insured or their legal heirs.
3. The insured use and are affected by alcohol, beer, drugs and other similar substances.
4. The insured join a fight unless it is certified as the safeguard action.
5. Suddenly cold, hit bad wind, morbidity, miscarriage or an occupational diseases, complications during treatment and maternity.
6. Food ,beverages poisoning or inhaling toxic gases.
7. Not treating or using medicines as directed by the health authorities.
8. Earthquakes, volcanoes, radioactive contamination.
9. Aviation (Unless as passengers), maneuvers, military training, combats of the armed forces.
10. War, civil war, strike, terrorism.
2. Coverage for hospitalization – surgery
– People from 16 to 65 years old.
– People over 65 years old have been covered under this Rule continuously at least since they were 60 years old.
– People with neurological disease, mental illness, cancer, leprosy.
– People with disabilities or permanent disability of 80% or more.
– People who are in the process of disease, disability treatment.
BSH covers the following risks occurring to the Insured:
– Sickness, morbidity, bodily injuries by accidents, maternity with hospitalization or surgery..
– Death in in the process of hospitalization or surgery.
2. Hospitalization for health checks or medical examination that is not related to the treatment of disease or infirmity.
3. Treatment or surgery for congenital diseases, injuries and surgical indications before the start of insurance.
4. Treatment or surgery as required by the Insured that is not related to the treatment and surgery normally prescribed by the health sector. Or treatment and use of medicines does not follow the instructions of the medical facilities.
5. Aesthetic Surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation, making artificial limbs, prosthetic eyes, dentures.
6. Family planning
7. The special diseases and diseases available in the first year (12 months) covered from the date of insurance unless otherwise specified in Article 9.2b below.
8. The insured suffering from the diseases: Mental disease, leprosy, syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis and occupational disease.
9. The risks occurring due to the Insured:
a) Intentionally: Violation of laws, self-injury, suicide.
b) Drunkenness, use of drugs or other similar stimulants.
10. War, civil war, strikes.
3. Human Integrated Insurance
All Laos citizens from 18 to 65 years old
– People with neurological disease, mental illness, leprosy and cancer.
– People with disabilities or permanent disability of 50% or more.
– People who are in the process of disease, infirmity treatment.
Insurance Condition A
Coverage: the cases of death due to all causes. Except for the cases of exclusion provided in section III below.
Insurance Conditions B
Coverage: The cases of bodily injuries caused by accidents, unless otherwise excluded in part III below.
Insurance conditions C.
Coverage: the cases of illness, morbidity, maternity with hospitalization or surgery.
1. An intentional act of the insured person or his legal heir.
2. The insured person from 14 years and over seriously breach the law, rules and regulations of the local government or social organizations, seriously breach the traffic safety rules.
3. The insured person affected by alcohol, beer, drugs or other similar stimulants
4. Earthquakes, volcanoes, radioactive contamination.
5. War, civil war, strikes, terrorism.